Nouveau site

Ancien site
Tout savoir sur le futur site Web

© Escalade Alsace
Yann Corby
[ ancien forum ]
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher  Liste des MembresListe des Membres   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer   ProfilProfil   Messages privésMessages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

grimpe en bosnie herzegovine:projet+recherche partenaire :)

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.     -> escalade-alsace.com
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
berengere dambrine

MessagePosté le: 26 Nov 2014 - 16:42    Sujet du message: grimpe en bosnie herzegovine:projet+recherche partenaire :) Répondre en citant

zdravo bonjour hello !
Have you ever heard about climbing sites in Bosnia Herzegovina ? well, if you are curious to discover them ...here is a chance!
I've been living here for many years now and started climbing about a year and a half ago with the local climbing club from Banjaluka "Penjacki klub Extreme" - a group of enthusiastic young people founded that club almost 10 years ago...they made themselves a climbing gym and equipped a lot of routes in the region , especially in the wonderful site called Pecka but also in the Canyon of the Vrbas river, on the mount Kozara in a national park nearby etc...
For all the topos and more info have a look on their website www.extremebl.com
My message now is about finding one or more climbers interested to come to Banjaluka for a certain time and to help with some activites...
First, i would personnaly really enjoy to climb more often outside (there are spots very close to the city, reachable by foot or by bike) which is not always possible because other climbers are busy with work, with family etc..I'm still a beginner but i really would like to improve!!

Second, i would like the climbing sites around Banjaluka to be more populated so i think the presence of some more climbers around will help and bring more and more people...Also there are still plenty of rocks to be equipped in Pecka and whoever would like to help with that is really welcomed!!!

And last but not least i really believe that meeting and exchanging with more people is really good to improve climbing techniques, every advice is welcome and new energies gathering are always positive Smile
As i have a little house in Banjaluka i can host one or two (or more..see my profile on Couchsurfing!) so i would be glad to offer a free place to anyone interested Smile Also that's a good opportunity to discover Bosnia Smile

Also (but maybe now it would sound too ambitious) i really would like to give local kids from the villages next to the Pecka climbing spot a chance to try climbing and maybe to learn and to practice if they like it... it is a pity to live so close to such a place and not to enjoy it! But as it is a poor area it is not an option for any kid to get climbing gears by himself etc...and the climbing club from Banjaluka is neither not so rich or so well organised or equipped to be able to organise those kind of action by itself, so any help and new enthusiasm from outside would be really welcomed!!Let me know if it rings a bell!

Anybody interested, contact me : bdambrine/@/gmail.com
or https://www.facebook.com/bdambrine

Thanx, merci, hvala, danke schon, gracias, ederim Smile

berengere
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.     -> escalade-alsace.com Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1